What resources can be ordered?
- NAMI Maine stocks a wide range of brochures and booklets for public educataion, covering topics such as depression, anxiety, suicide, self-injury and others.
- Additionally offered are outreach materials for targeted programs, including NAMI Maine rack cards, crisis magnet, consent decree overview and more.
How much does it cost?
- Resources and shipping are always free; although, NAMI Maine reserves the right to limit quantities by availability and intended use.
How long does delivery take?
- Allow at least two weeks for processing and delivery.
- Due to changing availability, we recommend placing large quantity orders for events as early as possible.
Who orders public education resources?
- Individuals and families
- Case managers
- School departments (Libraries, guidance offices, etc.)
- Counselors/Social workers
- Provider organizations
- Health fairs
- Statewide events/conferences