Inclusion of external content within all areas of our online community is at the sole discretion of NAMI Maine's Executive Director, who will determine whether submissions meet eligibility.
NAMI Maine will not consider content that is in opposition of our statewide mission. NAMI Maine reserves the right to withdraw any external content without notice and regardless of prior approval. Prior to submitting any content for approval, review the following list of areas that result in automatic rejection:
- Advocacy of or opposition to any political candidates, causes or legislation.
- Victimization of any person or class of persons.
- Content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages.
- Content that links to businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
- Promoting or inciting violent and illegal conduct.
- Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
- Promotion, opposition or availability of weapons.
- Promotion, opposition or availability of gambling.
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright or patent rights of another.