- GET INVOLVED
|Transistions Teacher Training|
The Transitions Lessons Teacher Training is a set of curriculum lessons for high school seniors designed to help reinforce suicide awareness, stress coping, and help-seeking concepts presented in earlier school health curricula. The goal is to better prepare seniors for life after high school.
Attendees must have taken the Gatekeeper Training and work in a school that has implemented a comprehensive Suicide Prevention Program that includes:
· Administrative protocols
· Agreements with community crisis providers
· Suicide awareness training for staff
· Suicide prevention education for students
· A school climate that promotes safety and respect for all
Who Should Attend?
· Guidance and counseling staff
· Social workers
· School-based clinicians
· School staff who interface with high school seniors