Why Join NAMI Maine?
NAMI Maine is the only statewide organization whose mission is to improve the lives of people affected by mental illness. Your annual membership, at whichever level you choose, helps us support families, fight stigma, educate professionals to better understand mental illness, and advocate for public policies that improve the services for and understanding about mental illness.
What are the benefits of NAMI membership?
- Membership of all three levels of the organization: NAMI Maine, NAMI National and your local NAMI affiliate
- Eligibility to vote in all NAMI elections
- A subscription to The Advocate, NAMI national’s quarterly magazine, as well as access to optional subscriptions to specialty newsletters and information at the national, state and local levels
- Discounts on publications, promotional items, and registration at NAMI’s annual convention, state and local conferences
- Access to exclusive members-only material on NAMI National’s website
- Maine-based action alerts and NAMI Maine's e-newsletter
- $3 Open Door
- $35 Individual/Family
How do I join?
Pay by credit card through NAMI National's secure site HERE or Pay by check. Click here to enter your mailing information and receive a membership packet in the mail