The fundamentals of caring for you, your family and your child.
NAMI Basics is an educational program for parents and primary caregivers of children and adolescents living with mental illnesses. It covers the fundamentals of caring for yourself, for your family and for your child.
What You Should Expect
- Meets for six sessions, 2.5 hours each, free of cost.
- Designed for parents and other family caregivers of children and adolescents living with mental illness.
- Taught by a team of trained teachers who are family caregivers of individuals who developed symptoms of mental illness as children.
- Provides critical information and strategies related to caregiving.
- Incorporates presentations, discussion and interactive exercises
Please contact Tonya at 1-800-464-5767, ext. 2305 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click here to register for upcoming courses
Questions? Contact Tonya Bailey-Curry, Director of Peer and Family Programs @ (800) 464-5767 x 2305 or email@example.com